I spent the summer of 2015 working in a few areas.. Mostly C# and a dash of Java. I got to explore Denver when I wasn’t in front of a computer as well
- Learned and built GUIs in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- WPF necessitates learning MVVM. I kinda like MVVM and data binding although it can be a pain to “debug”. I feel like there is a lot of power in WPF and MVVM but a steep learning curve to which controls to use and how.
- Fought with Apache Karaf a bit.
- TCP, UDP, ActiveMQ and JMS.
- XML and Json serialization, Linq.
- Some Android development.