I started exploring Unreal Development Kit (UDK) again..
Put together this level with help from 3D Buzz (love that site). Nothing fancy, yet…
This level has:
- Areas with BSP Brushes – I redid the ceiling like 10 times.. what a pain!
- Static meshes – Haven’t made my own yet, but they’re on their way.
- Kismet running Matinee animation to open and close door – my favorite part!
- Sound effects – sound is 50% what you see
- Lightmass priority volume – uh cool?
- Post processing effect volume – definitely cool.
- Lighting using lights and illuminated materials – sweet illuminated materials
- Scorpion vehicle – vehicles are so much fun
- Rocket Launcher pickup – no in-game rocket launcher in UDK 🙁 Guess I’ll have to make some weapons as well!